Indulge your creativity with this easy, beginner-friendly Hand-Stitched Wool Felt Pretend Play Donut PDF Pattern and Tutorial! Crafted with love and precision, this PDF sewing pattern and a comprehensive tutorial will guide you through the process of creating your very own charming felt donuts for imaginative playtime, gifting, décor, etc.
The size of the finished doughnut is ~ 4in (10cm) if using the A4 format paper, however, you will also receive an SVG file (as well as PDF) with the pattern so you can choose whatever size you would like.
Level - easy/beginner. No sewing machine is required.
- A downloadable PDF & SVG pattern that is easy to print and use
- Step-by-step, beginner-friendly instructions with high-quality photos
- Helpful tips and tricks to make your project a breeze
- A list of materials you'll need to get started
Why Choose this Pattern?
- Handcrafted Quality: I've put a lot of love and care into designing this pattern, ensuring that your finished donuts look and feel just like the real thing
- Endless Possibilities: Customize your donuts with your favorite colors and toppings. The only limit is your imagination!
- Eco-Friendly Fun: Crafted with wool felt, this project is eco-conscious and sustainable
- Perfect for Pretend Play: Children will love playing with these felt donuts, making them a delightful addition to play kitchens, tea parties, and more
Recommended for children of 3 years and up.
IMPORTANT: This listing is for the PDF file only, not the finished product. Materials not included. Once the payment is received, the PDF file will be available for download (you will need a PDF reader to view the files). THESE PATTERNS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY! They are copyright protected and not to be resold, copied, or redistributed. You can not sell items made from these patterns.